Tuesday, May 5, 2009

So swollen

I am so swollen, I literally have a hard time using my computer.  I think I've added 5 pounds of water in the past week.  My fingers look like sausage.  My legs look unnatural.  I'm just really uncomfortable, and I'm only 32 weeks.  I've done really well up until about the past week. 

Last night I woke up to go to the bathroom, and I couldn't get my balance.  I crashed into the wall and barely made it back to bed. I thought I was just tired, but it happened every time I got out of bed.  I was really dizzy this morning too, and now I have a bad headache.  What on earth??  This is all new. 

I'm still trying to get organized for baby, but I am thinking that I won't be ready before the big arrival.  I'm usually ready before this, maybe I'm in denial! 

No comments: