Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Busy writing

I haven't updated in a few days as I've been busy writing.  I started freelancing about a month ago at Odesk.com, and it's kept me busy.  I did some free lancing with video editing and production, and now I'm writing articles. 

I could have become a virtual assistant to a company in California, but I didn't have the desire to do small jobs or even remotely go near a web site.  It's funny, but I am totally off of web sites.  They make me frustrated.  I can very easily editing and slice up PSD templates, but do I want to??  NOOOOOO.

I really, really enjoy writing.  I love it, even if it is just random articles about home decor or seo key word stuffed articles.  I love writing.  If I can make a bit of money at it, then I am happy.  

Ultimately I will be able to build up to a point where I am earning an ok income from home, and that was my goal all along. 

Lately I've been dreaming about moving again.  I found a place that is 4.33 acres near my daughter's school, and although the house is run down and needs a LOT of work, I love the land.  I want the huge red barn and the corral for horses.  It's the farm girl in me coming out.  

I have some very good memories of hanging out on my grandma's farm, although I also have some really poor memories.  lol  I used to go out there for a week in the summer, and I'd spend the day very happily playing with my cousins.  When it came time to go to bed, I was just going crazy with home sickness.  My mom literally had to drive all the way back to the farm (2 hours one way) to get me!  I did this to her countless times.  She must have just sent me off and hoped for the best!

The little ones are finally in bed and it's time to write some articles about area rugs!  

No comments: