Friday, February 6, 2009

Eating my feelings

I don't think there is that much more to tell about Vegas.   It was sunny, beautiful.  I wish I could live in a climate with palm trees and sun all the time.  I just think my mood would be positive all the time.  

I am an overeater lately.  Ever since I caught wind of my triple screen results and my pending amnio, I've been eating to make myself feel better.  I feel pretty gross.  I have my bike set up on a trainer in the office, and I like to use it for 20 to 30 minutes at a time, but I haven't had the motivation lately.  I thought that the cloud would lift when I found out baby was ok, but now I have just shifted my worry to J's job.  

I am really, really finished with his employment.  I don't know how someone could be such an Ahole and pull someone's well deserved raise.  No explanation, nothing.  He expects the max. amount of work for the least amount of pay, and the worst thing is that I never see my husband.  I'm always on my own with the kids, and now with another one on the way? I am just done. 

If a window opens when a door closes, I'd like to crawl through that window.  After almost 9 years of this crap, with stress and no money to show for it, I want to be finished.  I just hope he can find another job quickly and it's not KD and ichi ban for us for the next two years. 


No comments: