Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Vegas for preggos



Las Vegas is a strange and wonderful place, but it's so completely different from what I remembered.  I guess if you can't walk down the strip with a drink in your hand, you see a different side of Vegas!

We rented a car one day and drove out to the Hoover dam.  I have to admit, I was very nervous.  I hung on for dear life anytime Jason went near the edge.  It's so high it makes me sick.  The drive was beautiful though, and the desert looks nothing like I have ever seen.  The trees are odd looking, and I kept looking for cactus.  I guess the desert from the cartoons isn't the desert in reality!

We stayed at Treasure Island, which really was beautiful.  The beds were unbelievably comfortable.  2 duvets and egyptian cotton.  I never wanted to get out of bed.   It was a great deal too.  $89 per night for a premium room. 

More later, off to pick up the kids.







No comments: